Biomed-R-X Optimum Formula Prenatal™ is a multiple vitamin/mineral supplement for pregnant and nursing mothers, with enzymes, amino acids, and herbs. One of the highest quality prenatal multiples available,
BiomedRx Optimum Formula Prenatal™ gives emphasis to balance, form and potency of each nutrient especially required during the prenatal period.
• A Multiple Vitamin/Mineral Supplement for Pregnant and Nursing Mothers with Enzymes, Amino Acids and Herbs.
• One of the highest quality prenatal multiples available. Ultimate Prenatal™ gives emphasis to balance, form and potency of each nutrient especially required during the prenatal period. • Ultimate Prenatal™ provides 53 nutrients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and digestive enzymes as well as a blend of 8 natural herbs, which help in the birth process.*
• Ultimate Prenatal™ supplies 13 valuable minerals that are especially important during the prenatal period. Levels of these minerals in the Ultimate Prenatal™ formula are the highest available in nutritional supplements of this type.*
• Calcium and Magnesium support bone and teeth formation.*
• Iron is an important blood building nutrient for the baby as well as for the mother. A deficiency of iron means that new blood cells will be unable to transport sufficient levels of oxygen to the fetus. Ultimate Prenatal™ contains one of the highest levels of iron in prenatal formulas in its glycinate and fumarate forms. These forms have a three times higher utilization rate in the body compared to other forms which have only a 10% assimilation rate.*
• Vitamin C, Beta Carotene and Vitamin E are antioxidants which are especially required during pregnancy due to an almost 30% increase in oxygen utilization by the mother.* Vitamin A in Ultimate Prenatal™ is 100% Beta Carotene, not preformed Vitamin A.
• Water soluble vitamins (B and C) are important during pregnancy because they are not stored, but are vital for healthy fetal development.*
• Vitamin C in the Ultimate Prenatal™ formula is provided both as ascorbic acid and calcium ascorbate for maximum assimilation.*
• All 11 recognized members of the B complex are included for proper nerve and brain functioning.* The need for folic acid is especially increased during pregnancy and is involved in improved lactation. Reports indicate that one-third to one-half of pregnant women in the last 3 months of pregnancy are deficient in folic acid.*
• Choline and inositol support detoxification processes, which are greatly increased during pregnancy.* Octacosanol supports endurance, stamina and strength.*
• Ultimate Prenatal™ contains Enzopharm® Plus a proprietary blend of vegetarian enzymes that aid the body in absorbing and utilizing nutrients that are not easily digestible.*
Serving Size: 5 Tablets Amount Per Serving Vitamin A (as 100% Beta Carotene) 7500 IU Vitamin C (as Ca Ascorbate & Ascorbic Acid) 1000 mg Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 400 IU Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 200 IU Vitamin K1 (as Phytonadione) 5 mcg Thiamin 20 mg Riboflavin 20 mg Niacin (as Niacinamide & Niacin) 40 mg Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl and P-5-P) 50 mg Folic Acid 900 mcg Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 20 mcg Biotin 600 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 30 mg Calcium (as Ca Carbonate & Ca Citrate) 1000 mg Iron (Fe aspartate, Fe glycinate & Fe fumarate) 30 mg Iodine (from Kelp) 225 mcg Magnesium (as Mg Oxide) 500 mg Zinc (as Zn Gluconate) 20 mg Selenium (as Se AAC) 25 mcg Copper (as Cu AAC) 0.2 mg Manganese (as Mn Gluconate) 6 mg Chromium (as Cr polynicotinate)† 25 mcg Molybdenum (as Mo AAC) 25 mcg Potassium (as K Citrate) 50 mg Boron (as B AAC) 1 mg Silicon (from Horsetail Rush) 6 mg Choline (as Choline Citrate) 20 mg Betaine HCI 20 mg Inositol 20 mg PABA (Para-aminobenzoic Acid) 15 mg L-Cysteine (Enteric Coated) 20 mg L-Glutamine 20 mg DL-Methionine (Enteric Coated) 20 mg L-Aspartic Acid 20 mg Octacosanol 250 mcg Soy Lecithin 150 mg Linoleic Acid 50 mg RNA (Ribonucleic Acid) 5 mg Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids 300 mg Hesperidin 10 mg Rutin 5 mg Pectin 5 mg Red Raspberry Leaf 5 mg Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf 5 mg Clove Flower 5 mg Alfalfa Herb Powder 5 mg Peppermint Leaf 5 mg Parsley Leaf 5 mg Rose Hips 5 mg Chamomile Flower 5 mg A proprietary blend of vegetarian enzymes (Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Hemicellulase, and Lactase) 16 mg †ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. Other ingredients: cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, pharmaceutical glaze.
Los Angeles Fashion
Medical Equipment Repair
CBD near me
Medical Equipment Maintenance
Hemp CBD oil
Black American Party
Best CBD Oil
Medical Equipment Field Service
What is CBD
The Sexiest Man Alive
CBD for Pain
CBD For Anxiety
Biomagnetic Pair Therapy
Full Spectrum CBD